In this blog post, we provide an Agronomy book pdf. These Book will help you in many exam like: – IBPS AFO, IFFCO AGT
This book is mainly intended for the agronomy courses of graduate students in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry, and Agricultural Engineering
it is clear that young students are suffering from cultural shocks to shift from their environment. Semester system of education of B.Sc.(Ag.), B.Sc.(Horti.), B.Sc.(Home Science), B.Sc.(Forestry) and B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.), students are quite dynamic for which the students are to be helped for the changeover.
We can identify their difficulties for comprehension of language, non-availability of textbooks for their semester system.
Agronomy Book PDF” suite to the need of students. This book is written in simple understandable language dealing with various subject matters of agronomy
This book is written in simple understandable language dealing with various subject matters of agronomy.
Agronomy Book PDF Download
- An Introduction to Agriculture and Agronomy
- Agricultural Heritage of India
- Crops and Crop Production
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Seasons and Systems of Farming
- Seeds and Sowing
- Plant Density and Crop Geometry
- Weeds Science
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Nutrient Management
- Dry Land Agriculture
- Harvesting and Post Harvest Technology
- Agronomy of Field Crops and Biofuel Plants
- Cropping System and Farming System
- Sustainable Agriculture